2021 Date: June 16th, 2021
Venue: Concord High School, Concord CA.
- The top 24 verified entries from the 2021 high school track season in all events will be accepted into the meet
- All registration must be completed online.
- Registration is OPEN at ca.milesplit.com
- All relay teams entered must attend the same high school to compete ( no club or all-star teams allowed)
- This meet is open to all schools located in Northern California in the following sections CCS, NCS, SF, OAL, Northern, Sac-Joaquin
- All participants entered will compete as unattached athletes - example Unattached John Doe - Nor Cal High
- High School (Athletes who are enrolled in high school for the 2020 - 2021 academic school year qualifies as a HS Student): 100m / 200m / 400m / 800m / 1600m /3200m/ 100/110HH / 300 IH/LH / Long Jump / Triple Jump / Pole Vault / High Jump / Shot / Disc / 4X100 relay / 4X400 relay
COVID PROTOCOLS WILL BE IN PLACE
- Athletes / parents / coaches and spectators must adhere to in person screening before entering the stadium.
- On the day of the meet, if protocol allows, spectators will be allowed in the stadium in some capacity.
REGISTRATION AT ca.milesplit.com OPENS Monday MAY 31 at 8:00 am.
- Top 24 verified entries accepted in the meet
- Entries close on June 11th, 2021 at 6:00 pm
- Field Events start at 2:00 pm, Running Events start at 4:00 pm
- Running events will consist of three heats of eight
- Distance races will consist of two heats of twelve
- Field Events will have four jumps in the Long / Triple Jump per flight
- Shot / Discus will have four throws per flight
- Entry fees must be paid by 6/13/21 at Noon
Meet Director John Harvey Contact info:
Mobile: (209)988-1287Email: Norcaltfchampionships@gmail.