Lowell's girls already had the best returning distance crew in the city, even before a strong cross country season.
Can anyone top home school wonder Sarah Kettel? She will race in-state rival Audrey Belf head-to-head at MITS Indoor State Championship this weekend
Drew Hunter is the only prep to break 9 minutes this year, but Elijah Armstrong is undefeated. Who else ranks at the top?
Ibrahima Mobley (Lincoln) leads the section in three events coming into the season, and with some improvement in the hurdles he could be a contender at the state meet.
We had some sprinting stars really shine this past weekend
We saw it last week with Kamryn McIntosh in the 600m, but why stop there?
Vacaville's Jurnee Woodward, just a sophomore this year, has an excellent chance to develop into the state's best hurdler before her high school career is over.
Nate Jones (Tracy) has the #2 returning time in California in the 100 Dash, and Darrin Paulo (Grant Union) will be in the hunt for the discus title.
Marissa Williams (Palisades Charter) held her own in a stacked Arcadia Invitational 3200 last spring, and she returns with top-5 times in the state in both the 1600 and 3200.
Thousands of photos being added from the 2015 Simplot Games in Pocatello, Idaho from this past weekend! Find your race photos here!
Carson's Justin Collins (in white at the center) is the state's top returner in the 300 Hurdles.
And you thought this indoor season was already crazy enough, hah, please
Nominate your coach for the Brooks 2015 Inspiring Coach of the Year Award
Kennedy Jones has unfinished business this spring - the Castro Valley senior fell less than 6 inches short of the 40-foot mark in 2014.
- National Throws Conference - Dublin, Ohio: Dec 27-29 (For Coaches, Athletes, Officials, and Fans)
- Article Comment: NCS MOC Virtual Meet Preview Divisions I-V (Boys and Girls)
- Article Comment: Future Stars Spotlight: Rylee Bowen
- Article Comment: Top runners from each section (boys and girls)
- real advice for scholarship offers
- college eligibility of high school track athlete who DOES NOT want to compete for their high school
- Article Comment: 55th Annual Golden West Invitational Field Events Preview
- Adoree Jackson DQ
- University of Mobile Track & Field/Cross Country
- Scholarships for Distance Runners, Point University (Georgia)
- Lizzie Lacy to Amherst College
- Molly Carleton to Amherst College
- Arturo Sotomayor to UCLA
- Jose Pina to San Jose State University
- Nash Parker to Long Beach State University
- Bevin Mccullough to Santa Clara High (CC)
- Damion Marshall to UCLA
- Matt Katnik to USC
- Nicholas Hudson to Long Beach State University
- Emily Hubert to USC