Watch all of our video coverage from the 2014 Mt. SAC Invitational with race videos and interviews.
More coverage to be added from the 2014 Brooks Mt. SAC Cross Country Invitational over next two days.
Last night, Austin Tamagno said, "I'm going for the record, absoultely!" Hear what he has to say after breaking the old course and meet record by 1 second!
MileSplit.com, Flocasts’ channel dedicated to the 24/7 coverage of high school track and field and cross-country, is seeking a senior national site editor to join our team in Austin, Tx.
Austin Tamagno shares with us his mindset going into tomorrow's Individual Sweepstakes race, where he is the favorite to not only win, but potentially break the 14:24 meet record.
Watch the 2014 Mt. SAC XC Invitational LIVE on Flotrack this weekend!
Each month, MileSplit will be selecting 21 sophomore girls as part of the Future Stars of XC Team presented by Hoka One One building into the end of season team to be finalized in early December. Check out the top sophomore girls XC performers nationally from the month of October split into a first, second, and third team of Future Stars.
Check out the 21 top sophomore boys XC performers nationally from the second month of cross country (October) split into a first, second, and third team of Future Stars.
The world’s largest cross country invitational will once again be in Walnut, California at the Brooks Mt. Sac Invitational. This will be the 67th edition of the meet, and 115 races will be contested over two days this Friday and Saturday. Flotrack and MileSplit will be on site this weekend covering all the action LIVE. Here is a preview of some of the top races, featuring the top prep talent in the country.
Jimmy gives the low down on all the XC action across America.
The largest XC race in the United States takes place this Friday and Saturday. Check out all pertinent information here.
San Ramon Valley HS will host one of the flagship 2 mile postal events the week before NCS MOC meet.
Section and the state meet courses are in play this weekend as teams gear up for next week's Mt. SAC Invitational, the largest XC Invite in the country.
Since 2004 the Nike Cross Nationals has brought the fastest high school cross country teams and athletes in the country to Portland, Oregon to compete for the ultimate prize – a national championship. In its 11th year, the Nike Cross Nationals will be contested for the first time ever at Glendoveer Golf Course.
- real advice for scholarship offers
- college eligibility of high school track athlete who DOES NOT want to compete for their high school
- Article Comment: 55th Annual Golden West Invitational Field Events Preview
- Adoree Jackson DQ
- University of Mobile Track & Field/Cross Country
- Scholarships for Distance Runners, Point University (Georgia)
- Bob Frick Sprint Invitational 2014
- Cottey College XC/Track
- App for estimating performance in other events
- Cal Berkeley All Comers #2 2014
- Orange Coast League Finals
- Legg Lake Legacy Invitational
- Lynbrook Invitational/FUHSD Championship
- Mountain West Conference XC Championships
- Pac 12 Cross Country Championships
- Big Sky Conference Championship
- West Coast Conference Championship
- Pac West Conference Championship
- CCAA Championship
- NACA Cross-Country Championships