Each month, MileSplit will be selecting 21 sophomore girls as part of the Future Stars of XC Team presented by Hoka One One building into the end of season team to be finalized in early December. Check out the top sophomore girls XC performers nationally from the month of October split into a first, second, and third team of Future Stars.
Check out the 21 top sophomore boys XC performers nationally from the second month of cross country (October) split into a first, second, and third team of Future Stars.
Jimmy gives the low down on all the XC action across America.
The largest XC race in the United States takes place this Friday and Saturday. Check out all pertinent information here.
San Ramon Valley HS will host one of the flagship 2 mile postal events the week before NCS MOC meet.
Section and the state meet courses are in play this weekend as teams gear up for next week's Mt. SAC Invitational, the largest XC Invite in the country.
Since 2004 the Nike Cross Nationals has brought the fastest high school cross country teams and athletes in the country to Portland, Oregon to compete for the ultimate prize – a national championship. In its 11th year, the Nike Cross Nationals will be contested for the first time ever at Glendoveer Golf Course.
The top 10 freshmen and sophomore girls in California at the mid-season point. As always, lots of young talent out of the Golden State.
MileSplit got the juice coast to coast this past weekend, which included some stellar performances as some of the nation's best went head to head.
The top 10 freshmen/sophomore boys in California as of October 14th.
MileSplit US was on-site at the California pre-state meet course meet at the Clovis Invitational with extensive video coverage including race videos and interviews.
Destiny Collins wins her third consecutive big invite of the season. This comes after Woodbridge and Nike Pre-Nationals.
Kasey Knevelbaard, the senior from the Division 5 school Immanuel, has a break through race. Keep your eyes on him down the line as he continues to progress this fall.
Watch the championship boys race video from the 2014 Asics Clovis Invitational. Elijah Armstrong of Pocatello High School in Idaho and the Great Oak boys team of California went into the Asics Clovis Invitational on Saturday at Woodward Park in Fresno, California as the top nationally ranked entrants and favorites to win the championship boys race. Neither disappointed and put on a show for the crowd.
- real advice for scholarship offers
- college eligibility of high school track athlete who DOES NOT want to compete for their high school
- Article Comment: 55th Annual Golden West Invitational Field Events Preview
- Adoree Jackson DQ
- University of Mobile Track & Field/Cross Country
- Scholarships for Distance Runners, Point University (Georgia)
- Bob Frick Sprint Invitational 2014
- Cottey College XC/Track
- App for estimating performance in other events
- Cal Berkeley All Comers #2 2014
- NAIA West Coast Jamboree
- Triton Classic Cross Country Invitational
- UC San Diego Triton Classic
- Orange Coast League Finals
- Legg Lake Legacy Invitational
- Lynbrook Invitational/FUHSD Championship
- Mountain West Conference XC Championships
- Pac 12 Cross Country Championships
- Big Sky Conference Championship
- West Coast Conference Championship