How to pay registration fee?
06/12/2021 6:44:08 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I have a runner entered in an event but I cannot find any information about how to pay for his entrance? I do see a message stating entry fees need to be paid by noon on the 13th, but no instructions on how to do it. Help please! thank you
I have a runner entered in an event but I cannot find any information about how to pay for his entrance? I do see a message stating entry fees need to be paid by noon on the 13th, but no instructions on how to do it. Help please! thank you
06/13/2021 4:34:41 AM
Coach
having same issue. i go to payment page but there is not payment link. how do we make a payment?
having same issue. i go to payment page but there is not payment link. how do we make a payment?
06/13/2021 9:47:59 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Could a link be placed on the meet web page to a payment page? Like the link that was added for entries/heat sheets>
Could a link be placed on the meet web page to a payment page? Like the link that was added for entries/heat sheets>
06/15/2021 4:51:15 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I have the same issue. All I saw was paypal was accepted but no other payment info
I have the same issue. All I saw was paypal was accepted but no other payment info

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.