1. Maria Carrillo (NC) - Small sample size so far in '19 but crushed 2-mile Ed Sias and top D-III team at Woodbridge.
2. Campolindo (NC) - Second at State last year, top D-III team at De La Salle and Capital Cross invites.
6. Royal (SS) - Rare D-III team among top 25 rankings in the Southern Section.
7. Atwater (SJ) - Tight 1-5 is sub-32 split for 5K and sub-60 split for 3 miles.
8. Brea Olinda (SS) - Eighth at State in '18, return top four and six of seven who took the line.
9. Cathedral Catholic (SD) - Super-young group is No. 7 ranked D-III team for 3 miles with :28 1-5 split.
10. Del Oro (SJ) - Hasn't shied away from competition, running at Oakmont, Woodbridge, Capital Cross and winning at Lagoon Valley.
1. Palos Verdes (SS) - Top-ranked 3-mile team in the division and a rare D-III top-25 team in the Southern Section.
2. Cathedral Catholic (SD) - Looking to improve top-six place at State behind Lexi Arambulo and Elizabeth Houk.