This is the first of four consecutive weeks of designated qualifying meets for the Feb. 9 CA Winter Championships. Athletes must compete at a designated qualifying meet and hit the qualifying standard in order to participate in the Championship meet to be held at Arcadia HS.
WCQs the Next Two Weeks
Start times are 9 am unless noted. Meet director contacts are noted.
- Costa Mesa (email@example.com)
- Marshall LA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Roosevelt (email@example.com)
- Turlock, noon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Covina (email@example.com)
- Irvine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paramount (email@example.com)
- Redondo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Thousand Oaks (email@example.com)
Qualifying Standards for the 2019 CA Winter Championships
Pentathlon (HJ, LJ, SP, 60mH & 1000m)
- For the Weight Throw: email Rich Benoy at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration to compete
- For the Pentathlon: email Rich Gonzalez at email@example.com for consideration to compete