This is the first of four consecutive weeks of designated qualifying meets for the Feb. 9 CA Winter Championships. Athletes must compete at a designated qualifying meet and hit the qualifying standard in order to participate in the Championship meet to be held at Arcadia HS.
WCQs the Next Two Weeks
Start times are 9 am unless noted. Meet director contacts are noted.
- Costa Mesa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Marshall LA (email@example.com)
- Roosevelt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Turlock, noon (email@example.com)
- Covina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Irvine (email@example.com)
- Paramount (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Redondo (email@example.com)
- Thousand Oaks (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Qualifying Standards for the 2019 CA Winter Championships
Pentathlon (HJ, LJ, SP, 60mH & 1000m)
- For the Weight Throw: email Rich Benoy at email@example.com for consideration to compete
- For the Pentathlon: email Rich Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration to compete